View Single Post
Old 09-13-21, 03:31 AM   #2615
kikinado
Swabbie

Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
Got the new SH5 game? Is there something out of whack? A bug, some feature that's not working properly?

Post it here, not in a new thread, please.

It's pretty common for a new PC game to have some bugs and glitches, so before we have a forum full of "OMG! The so-and-so feature is broke!", if you come across any concerns, post them here. Be sure to describe the issue fully, when it occurs, and your system specs. Make sure you have the latest patch installed, too.

This thread will open 3/2.

thanks,
your friend,
Neal
Hey guys.
I have been trying to patch the game, like 30+ hours, managed one time, with I did forget which version :-(
just love the game, did grew up with SH lol
Now every time I try, I do get to the point I am clicking to patch the files, but seems every time the patching of Sh5 .exe file there is a problem.
I have a screenshot, if thats is of any use.
My AV is off, my Ubisoft is off, my Steam is off(Game is Ubisoft)
result of the patching is the game asking me for a key, which in one occasion didnt, it started without Ubisof connect, which, unfortunatelly I cant reach now.
Since I tried so many options, and countless instalations, I am in dead end :-(
I read and followed the all info possible, read the instructions at least 20 times, doing this, just not working(because, for sure, the SH5 file is not patched)
Is there any way just to download the SH5.exe file, to save me more dissapointment?
Thx a lot
kikinado is offline   Reply With Quote