View Single Post
Old 02-27-06, 09:58 PM   #34
LuftWolf
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellman
LwAmi Preview released - Am I right in seeing that TorpHoming in Doctrinal Updates dated 11th Dec,
tested in 3.0 Beta - has now in Preview, reverted to the 11th Sept doc ?
Yes, I did revert the file, as the change I made in the 3.00B update did not matter for fixing the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barleyman
Now there's the dilemma.. Should I slap advanced torpedo doctrine on top of 3.00 preview? Or not?
The Advanced Doctrine is a demonstrator of scripting technology, and may cause some errors because it is not fully integrated into the mod. I believe Amizaur is going to include such features into his complete doctrine-level remake of all the playable torpedoes, when it is ready, hopefully for LWAMI 3.01.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barleyman
]1.03 patch states new depths for sonobuyous. However, Amiz 3.00B gives slightly different values. So which one is correct when you put 3.00B over 1.03? Dicass deep is 800ft or 600ft? Vlad shallow 600 or 800?
After a long discussion with SCS and some members of the community, Jamie came up with these new figures for DW 1.03, and we all pretty much decided that his numbers are the best, so the Mod now uses stock DW 1.03 numbers, which are:

DIFAR 90/400ft (as before)
DICASS 90/800ft
VLAD 600/1200ft

I hope you are enjoying LWAMI 3.00 Preview.

Cheers,
David