View Single Post
Old 07-05-10, 11:29 AM   #1495
RegioSommergibile
Seaman

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Riley View Post
RAF presence is virtually non existant during 39 and probably most of 1940,so you should be safe,if in doubt though and you want to play it safe you could always travel submerged by day and surface to recharge your batteries at night.Please note though even though you will be safe from RAF attacks you still may encounter the odd patrol plane now and then.
When returning home be sure to pass between the Shetland Islands and the NE tip of Scotland submerged,you should pick up MANY contacts,that area is a very busy thoroughfare

Ah, thanks for the tip!!

Now I am nearby Dunkerque, I sank with a torpedo a trawler that spotted me, I hit the thing with a torpedo in the propeller and it almost jumped out of the water. It left a big oil leak on the surface and then it sank quickly.
However from Dunkerque they sent after me a Bourrasque destroyer (stubborn French sailors......) and now I'll have either to go away (and give up entering in the port, where I would have liked to sink something with a blue white red flag) or send to Davy Jones' Locker that blasted thing...
RegioSommergibile is offline   Reply With Quote