View Single Post
Old 04-27-10, 06:23 PM   #45
wamphyri
Lieutenant

Downloads: 40
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscar19681 View Post
I,m having problems with this mod. When underwater the wholes pretude when viewed from above and they can bee seen above water even when going deep when the u-boat model itseld cannot be seen at all . I just see the damaged wholes of the u-boat. This looks extremly weird. Also it seems that it somehow affects the damage my u-boat takes. It might be do to other mods but i did a test with your mod and the u-boat depth charge shake mod. I would only get hull damage and minor sytem damage and it took quite a while for my boat to sink i could even remaing on the surface for some time. I just think the damage system is all screwed up from stock.
I'm not sure why your seeing the holes above the water. I tried to get the same effect and wasn't able to, I did my test with only the visual damage mod installed so you may have run into some bug from some files being changed. And your not the only one who see's changes to the damage you take, I don't know why it's doing that for some(or maybe all) because I only added a controller that adds damage decals. I don't plan on looking into this until atleast after the patch.

I did try and get the sh3 and sh4 damage models to work with sh5 but no luck. With the sh5 damage decal controller I can specify a mesh it uses for the damage decal but I have no idea what the others are, if there even are others.
wamphyri is offline   Reply With Quote