View Single Post
Old 01-15-21, 01:35 PM   #37
Viktor_Prien
Navy Dude

Downloads: 313
Uploads: 0

As reference:

Aircraft Loadout Types from TWoS Original ( Weapons Only )

Bomb_100kg
Bomb_250kg
Bomb_500kg
Bomb100lb ( 45,35 kg )
Bomb2000lb ( Halifax, 2000 lb = 907,18 kg ) * The only aircraft using this bomb
Bomb_Cluster ( US Heavy Bomber Med War )

Torpedo_Mk15_aircraft _launched ( Avenger )
MK24_TORP ( Avenger )

3InchRocketGB
5InchRocketUS

DC_Cluster ( Mosquito Mk VI ) * Detonation Depth -15 Meters - Located in Cluster.DAT --> Node DC_Cluster - 4xDC
AirDepthCharge_45m ( PBY Catalina ) * Detonation Depth -45 Meters - Located in Bombs2.DAT - Single DC
AirDepthCharge ( H6K ) * Detonation Depth -10 Meters - Located in Bombs.DAT - Single DC
Airborne_DC ( BV 138 ) --> Not yet found ( But not a big deal because I've found only the BV 138 equipped with them )

DummyBomb

Notes

* = The aircraft indicated between brackets indicate the aircraft used for the tests or only as reference, not all the aircraft equipped with the weapon of interest

** = Still to be tested but IIRC from SH3 the empty weapon nodes ( B ) must be not left empty but filled with the dummy bomb otherwise the aircraft will not perform fully as planned
( The typical example is the aircraft equipped with weapons not performing any attack run or not dropping any bomb/s )

*** = If the kg are indicated between brackets it means that is a value not used by the game but there only as an easy personal quick reference ( I'm more accustomed to deal with the metric system being from Europe )

**** Aircraft equipped only with basic loadout

AF_Fulmar
AF_HurricaneMkI
AFB_FW_190A5
AFB_Jak_1
AFB_La_5
AFB_MiG_3
AFS_Beriev_KOR_1
AFS_Beriev_MBR_2
ALB_B17Fortress
ALB_Wellington
ALBS_USEarlyWar
ALBS_USLateWar
ALBS_USMedWar
Arado_Ar196
AS_USHeavyBomberVLR
AS_Walrus
As_Z501
ATB_Avenger

I've put here all the aircraft I've found equipped with the basic loadout only, as reference. ( Every aircraft will be, if needed and especially when I will correct or I'll add new loadouts, treated independently )

***** Bombs and DC .DAT file Location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Silent Hunter 5\data\Library

Reference Images ( Click the image of interest to enlarge it )

Bombs

Bombs 2

Clusters

Mk 24

New Air-drop Weapons ( Early Development, Only place-holders for the time being )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Other Torpedos, Dummy Bomb, Dummy Torp coordinates only, no 3D object

Last edited by Viktor_Prien; 01-15-21 at 05:54 PM.
Viktor_Prien is offline   Reply With Quote