Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 10-27-19, 01:00 PM   #8610
merc4ulfate
DILLIGAF

Downloads: 210
Uploads: 0

Probeanie I think The Task Force hates me. The following is beginning from a good save.

So I have forgone attacking the force with CTD issue in the Marianas instead I am sitting in the Subuya sea waiting for Karita's center force to come through.

The first try they turned around and left and I couldn't catch up and over take them due to all the planes they kept in the air.

The second try I went to the San Bernadino pass and waited for them and sank a Fuso, two Yamato, three DD and a CA. After that save however it can not be reloaded and the whole game crashes upon loading that save.

The third try I move to the far west side of the sea to try an attack there since it is narrow. I see a lot of large groups of allied planes coming and going moving from east to west then south west. Just when the TF should be showing up on radar CTD which I found weird since I have see this TF twice before but at different locations along the route.

I had no issues with IJN planes around me so I am thinking maybe this is an issue with one of the allied planes? I am going to try to rerun the last one and see if I can get any more information.

Mercfulfate
将補
日本帝國海軍

merc4ulfate is offline   Reply With Quote