View Single Post
Old 08-07-14, 07:12 AM   #19
strykerpsg
Loader

Downloads: 99
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herman View Post
The developers have publicly declared that there will be no demo. It is probably for good reason. I think that folks who actually get to try a demo of this game prior to purchase are going to be asking themselves, "They want $100 for THIS?!"

Of course, there are always some who claim that they would willingly pay $200-300 for this game. Good for them. But I doubt that the rest of us would say the same.

However, I am here to help all SubSim members. If you absolutely feel that you must try a demo before you can make an informed decision, contact me and we can arrange for you to take control of one of my spare computers. You can test the game via a remote connection to your heart's content.
How fortunate for you then, to have received a FREE copy from SIMHQ to review and continue to inject your "humble" opinion whenever it's in your favor to take a jab at a great title. I paid for mine and have absolutely no regrets at the cost of the software, with or without a demo. You take every opportunity to degrade this title and/or its development team, rather than try to help it advance beyond its current greatness. Then, in a semblance of sportsmanship, you offer to share a computer with someone to see if it's worthwhile. I suspect you would probably show them an original build, with all the settings to match your petty comments about cluttered display and wonky controls.

As you continue to get booted from forums you just seem to not want to let this title go. Perhaps it's too much of a rub for you, that a team that took their honest labors, years of love and work, to a developer rather than lurk in the shadows and eat off the trimmings, they in turn are making a genuine profit. They are also establishing a legacy product and building a fantastic following of people that took a chance, without a demo, and spent their hard earned monies on the title. This title continues to thrive and that really seems to bother you. You have my sympathies.

Last edited by strykerpsg; 08-09-14 at 04:50 AM.
strykerpsg is offline   Reply With Quote