View Single Post
Old 02-26-08, 01:24 PM   #9
M. Sarsfield
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

I finally made contact with the right people. Bill Lee, the B.C. of the Lockwood Chapter, and I exchanged a few emails and he copied in Ron Martini who runs the Save Our Subs website. Here is what he said in his latest email, which I think is a great idea:

"Mark, we would be glad to put up pictures and info on the page. Just send it along to us. Also, wanted to let you know that at the USSVI Convention next fall, we intend to have a display table for museum boats. We would like to get info and pictures for that and possibly we'll try and put everything together in powerpoint, then someone could just sit there and watch and hear what each boat is doing and what needs to be done. I'll be sending out some info later on to try and get all of our museum boats involved with this. Hopefully this also will help raise funds for the different museums. We also hope that in as many cases as possible that someone who is active with a particular museum boat will be at the convention to help out and to answer questions.

Bill"

I'll pass on the info as I get it.
www.ussbatfish.com

Communism killed over 100M people and all that I got was this lousy signature.*

*http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/COM.ART.HTM
M. Sarsfield is offline   Reply With Quote