View Single Post
Old 10-22-09, 08:40 PM   #47
KeybdFlyer
中国水兵

Downloads: 162
Uploads: 0

To Raphael:

Sir! I have to say that your GUI is a masterpiece - I'm completely astounded by it. Like FIREWALL, I found myself watching the dawn come up this morning AND yesterday morning because I couldn't tear myself away from the game! I'm a few years older than you and had a problem with the small dials too, but not only is that now fixed for me, they look superb for a bonus!

I see you've fixed the little niggles I mentioned in my PM - I'd sorted the "CTRL-Enter" and the non-centred text myself and also realised about where to click the speed dial to get 1kt, but I'm pleased to see the stealth meter is working again, lol. I know it's not "purist accurate", but I can't live without it (in-game, literally, lol) as I tend to be a bit late on intercepts and need to head in at flank for as long as possible before diving. Watching the stealth meter for its first flicker to yellow before hitting periscope depth has been a life-saver on many occasions!

btw - LOVE the little touch with the gramophone! Don't know why no-one seems to have thought of that before (or have they? I've never seen it done like that). I'm still sorting out my fresh installation of SH3, but at least I now have a GUI that I'm completely happy with - once again many thanks for all your hard work! Zeer aardig inderdaad! Vele dank!
KeybdFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote