View Single Post
Old 11-02-21, 03:58 PM   #9054
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Having been vaccinated for just about everything under the sun from Measles, Malaria, COVID, Anthrax and a multitude of other cooties. I have no problem understanding the usefulness of vaccines. But I do NOT think for a moment they are meant for everyone nor should they forced.

Pandemics generally began with infection fatality rates higher than observed in the years following their introduction as the viruses continued to circulate. While declining fatality rates after pandemics may be due to a number of factors, one likely key contributor is that the first round of exposure to a pathogen confers some degree of protection against reinfection and severity of disease if reinfection does occur.

Do vaccines help yes but so does natural immunity as we have seen from previous reports indicating close to 49% of the U.S. population had COVID antibodies at the time only 16% percent had been vaccinated.

Sorry to say but as CDC weekly update indicate cases, hospitalizations and deaths have been in decline for sometime now. But politicians keep the virus alive with on going mandates and controlling private business practice and running small businesses out of business.

Quote:
… From this state of mental intoxication you can explain all of the rest of the phenomena of totalitarianism. The mental intoxication leads to a narrowing of the field of attention, it makes people only see what is indicated by the [mainstream] narrative. For instance, they see the victims of the corona virus, but do not seem to see at the cognitive level the collateral damage of the victims claimed by the lockdowns.
Hard to find balance when the vast majority of people’s attention seem so focused on one thing. The believe in the pseudo science of force vaccinating everyone so we can eradicate the virus. Not gonna happen.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote