View Single Post
Old 03-05-10, 05:50 AM   #25
tomkiNov
Swabbie

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Panzer vor

Frinik, actually my PSone is broken already. It is just the same to say I don't have PSone too..
I play PzF.Bis on laptop via epsxe 1.7. If you like, you can download both the emu and the iso on the link in my previous post..

I recommend the PzF.Bis rather than PzF.AusfB because another people say so. Plus the reality that PCSX2 as the PS2 emulator runs very slow on my laptop..
Additional notes that there are more custom missions ready to download for PzF.Bis rather than the PzF.AusfB one !

EDIT : PzF.Bis missions don't fit to PzF.AusfB due the different memcard format I think !

Quote:
Originally Posted by trek View Post
Maybe we ought to inform the Graviteam (Steel Fury, Achtung Panzer) boys about the features of PF and they could incorporate some of it's items into their next upcoming tanksim. The tactical map and being able to waypoint your squad's tanks was a great feature in PF. Ah, its' probably only a dream.
Trek, I think so.
I feel that I'm the only one who still play Pz. When I googled the official forum of Pz, it's already down.. So I called a re-official forum for the yuku forum on my previous post.
I like PzF and I'm learning few computer programming languages, that's why, I have a same dream like you, may someday somebody or some team will develop PzF !

ypa ! I came to d right forum..

-tomnikov

Last edited by tomkiNov; 03-05-10 at 06:47 AM. Reason: hmm
tomkiNov is offline   Reply With Quote