View Single Post
Old 11-09-22, 06:45 AM   #4368
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

DeSantis collects a triumph. And immediately the Donald warns him to not candidate against him.

Lets see what lessons the Republicans learn from this election, it did not give them the great march-through they expected, many of the Donald's favourites flopped. Maybe they finally have to face the fact that having the Donald with them is more of a mortgage and burden than an ace up their sleeve. I suspect that this election has become the second time that the Donald has been seen as a threat that must be prevented at all costs - driving additional pro-Democrats voters to the polls who were not previously expected.

If so, letting the Donald candidate in 2024 sounds not like a good idea. The Santis is like the Donald, just more clever and intelligent were Donald is just rude and stupid, DeSantis is personally less unpleasant and less stupid and arrogant, and offering less attack surface. He probably is the better option to go with.

No, I am no fan of DeSantis. I only describe the election chances of two possible candidates in two years.