Old 08-05-13, 05:46 PM   #10632
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikemike47 View Post
@TDW
Using NewUIs with TDC, version 7.5 Test version 10. Migrated settings (using options migrator) from NewUIs with TDC for SH5, version 7.4.2 then the Options file viewer/editor as usual for me. This time, the left side of the message box is not shrinking since I change the width to 1.50, six months or longer. Still the message box width will not change to the customized size. Always overlapping into the officers boxes. I have repositioned the officer boxes (set for draggable at bottom) as close as possible to the rudder controls/compass settings, too. Rudder controls/compass are to the left of the officer boxes.

My screen resolution for the game has not changed for one year. (1280 x 1024). Used default OptionsFileEditorViewer version 1.0.28.

Before version 7.5, never had a problem with message box width. Always had worked in past no matter what version of NewUIs with TDC I used.

For NewUIs with TDC, version 7.4.2, I used your test version of OptionsFileEditorViewer version 1.0.31 and OptionsFileEditorViewer version 1.0.32. One of them you sent me a link due to hotkeys_report.txt addition.
Message box customized width always worked. Tried OptionsFileEditorViewer version 1.0.31 and OptionsFileEditorViewer version 1.0.32 with NewUIs with TDC, version 7.5, Test version 10 did not work either for message box width customization.

I disabled all mods, deleted all your **_Draggables.TDW from the silent hunter root folder. Renabled all mods, and still the message box width will not change to the customized size. Always overlapping into the officers boxes.
Not sure how you were able to get the messagebox smaller than 315.0 pixels wide. It's always been hard-coded that 315.0 is the minimum size. You will now be able to resize it down to 180.0 pixels wide with the below.

try this: http://www.mediafire.com/?o3j07tit0a2am6z

Added a new user option MessageBoxMinimumWidth. You can find it under the MessageBox tab.

To use:

unzip to MODS folder. Enable via JSGME. Ensure it comes AFTER my UIs mod core files. ONLY TO BE USED WITH V7.5.0!

Free WiFi in the air I'm posting this at 38,000 ft
TheDarkWraith is offline   Reply With Quote