View Single Post
Old 08-10-13, 09:06 PM   #21
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal Stevens View Post
Nominations are open. Please be sure to read and understand the

Guidelines
Nominees have to be active members at the time of nomination.
You cannot nominate yourself (duh).
Threads and posts nominated should have begun in 2013.

Format - VERY IMPORTANT!
When you post a nomination, you must include:
The category you are nominating for (Post of the Year, Modder of the Year, etc.)
The name of the nominee (correctly spelled).
The contents of his post or thread in QUOTES. Don't simply say, "He said this" and a link, include at least part of his post.
A link to the post or thread. For sigs, post the image.
Include your reason for the nomination, why you think it deserves an award.

Voting for BOS categories Dec 15, 2013

Throughout this year, if you come across a post or thread that you think is really noteworthy, post a link, the quote, and your argument. This way we can summarize the whole year easily come this December.

Note: Don't post something every day/week, make sure you feel sure that when you post, it will be a worthy candidate for Best Poster, Best Thread, Most Helpful Member, etc. I am not trying to dissuade you from posting what you think is a good candidate, but we don't want 300 nominations for each category. If we end the year with 25~40 each, that would be best.

Please keep this particular forum on-topic at all times, so it's easier to sort through down the road.
Most helpful:
Admiral FIFi : He is always responsive to queries, consistently online, technically proficient and his mods list is straightforward-in correct order, always improving and immediately available to the exploring nubs looking for wisdom in uncharted waters. And he can do it in Spanish with a mod for Vigo Bay, saving me a trip back to lLa Rochelle for resupply. As a computer dyslexic new guy myself, his advice is is among the top five that I routinely search out and follow in the Subsim fleet with confidence.

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"