View Single Post
Old 09-14-15, 08:09 AM   #14
strykerpsg
Loader

Downloads: 99
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewis Wingerter View Post
Hi guys I dont know if it been posted yet ref a program that let you play some android games on a PC. I found a program called Blue Stacks thats works great with pacific fleets(i an using win 8.1). I also tried it with Crash Dive and the verdict is still out.
Just use your search engine and type blue stacks. Use the official site. It's a free program that set up a android environment. Regards Lewie

i just found out that after you use blue stacks for awhile that they want you either download 5 sponsor program or pay a subscription for 24 dollars per year sorry guy LW
Blue Stacks doesn't show either Atlantic Fleet nor Pacific Fleet. They do show up in the Google Play store, but not in Blue Stacks. Does it need to be added by the producer?

Edit, added after finding above post in another thread about buying through Google Play store and using Blue Stacks for PC port. I would advise against it.

"I just now am seeing this other last bit added. Perhaps Blue Stacks is not the best way to go after all...... Developers, where do you stand on a PC release? I'm neither going to buy another iPad or Android tablet, as I too sold mine for a Surface Pro Windows tablet."
strykerpsg is offline   Reply With Quote