View Single Post
Old 07-13-19, 10:33 AM   #12396
rebelegy
Watch

Downloads: 12
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogieman335 View Post
If I understand you correctly I think what you need is to use the JGSME to enable the TWoS Ui auto target id mod that comes with TWOS. Then just set options at game start while in the bunker before saving. Then after you start your campaign when you select a ship to target click on the torpedo officer at the bottom. There is a little target icon you select that and it locks the automatic tracking. It will turn yellow. Then the left two icons to have the AOB and everything
figured for you. then press space and launch. Be aware though that early game torpedo's sometimes miss any way. The further in the game you get the torpedo's improve.
hii i do it i just download it the NewUIs with TDC for SH5 by TheDarkWraith
version 7.4.2 and its great make it like auto but with some manual too i loved all i need now to know now how i get skin and why there is just one upgrade in first of game and the electric torpedo i afraid to use it they say captains fail with it , and last thing how when massage from radio come i stop it from make my time fast loop get off and are there any just one video to make make understand get the longitude and altitude and get ship placement last seen after i put the mod i cant find any ship by luck near the England coast for my first patrol !
update :my first ship with out maneuvering in mod lol i dead

Last edited by rebelegy; 07-13-19 at 11:06 AM.
rebelegy is offline   Reply With Quote