View Single Post
Old 06-01-21, 10:13 AM   #5
shadowmoses
Swabbie

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0

Thanks for the reply Pisces! I appreciate you taking the time to answer me in a straight forward manner.

In all honesty, I think the best idea for me to accurately reply to you is to experiment a bit more with the game. I currently have the game installed with GWX 3 mod for no particular reason. Maybe it's not a good mod for a beginner to this game or additional mods with more useful tools would be beneficial? I will certainly download your mod and experiment with it.

I'll be back in touch after working on the key concepts you mentioned and see where my pitfalls lie. I have a feeling that experimenting will make me more comfortable with all the tools the game offers and I will develop speed and proficiency. Afterwards, I can enjoy the immersive experience of the game. The thought of stalking prey in the deep ocean is exhilarating. I can't wait!

On a side note, I noticed that historically, U-boats would typically travel the surface of water under cover of night and perform surface torpedo attacks. Is that possible in this game?

Thanks again for your reply and I'll reach out again when I can give you a more specific answer to your question.
shadowmoses is offline   Reply With Quote