Old 09-14-19, 11:14 AM   #1474
SW1899
Watch

Downloads: 50
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanSolo78 View Post
Ahoi guys!

Great to read feedback and still interest in the game and WAC.
For now there is no scheduled update planned...
Maybe I will start to work on some things in autumn.

-Operation Monsun is a good idea... but a new campaign needs much work and testing. On the Black Sea campaign I worked over a whole year.
In the german DMP forum they are working for months in improving LSH Operation Monsun. With all these flotilla changes, campaign changes and probably radio traffic changes this is a lot.
So... very unlikely!

-Stiebler Patch will be possible I think

-Panama Suez channel should be possible but is it worth the work?
Only terrain changes or additionaly locks and harbours?

-new merchants and war ships could be possible (most important I think)

Other additional mods only extend the RAM usage and would make SH3 unstable.

@Progrocker

Try to disable all other mods except WAC5.0, Patch 5.2 and Black Sea Campaign! I do not know if all your enabled mods are compatible with Black Sea Campaign.

Ahoi Han ,

I can only expres wishes though I'm not a modder and no nothing about how to modify SH3.

I only know what amount of work it could costs to change features (I know it could be very long and/ or complicated).

And yes, go for Stiebler patch and additional ships if you feel to. And some environemental features more if possible.

I still wish to see Suez and Panama on the map (kinf of "light" harbour perhaps depends if the work is valuable).

And as you say all depends of what SH3 can support more now.
My installation with SH3Gen allows me a 5 to 6 mn load time when all is working fine. Sometimes CTDs then I have to reload 2 or more times before it works (no more than 10 mn via SHCommander in all in best case).

I don't use the Full-Interior which is a really great feature, for the campaign as I know it makes my computer more unstable (former unlucky experiences with GWX and advice from WAC manual).

If you have the time please do it but without any pressure from me. The fun must remain.

And big thanks to you and your crew for all the achieved work to this, for me, most enjoying megamod.