View Single Post
Old 11-13-15, 06:14 PM   #31
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
^ I guess you're right Oberon its to early to point finger.

Its just the way the terror attack have been done I got the "feeling" its ISIS who's behind this.

In all I think we should wait for more information as they come.

Markus
It'll be done in the name of Daesh, but it'll be a local cell that will be responsible. It's not like a regular army when the top General picks a target and his subordinates draw up an operation to attack it then distribute that to the forces below them to carry out. The mission of Daesh is to attack anything western at any opportunity, so local cells will take it upon themselves to conduct this mission in any way they are able to. Once upon a time it would have been car bombs and suicide bombers, but that seems to have gone down in favour of run and gun attacks with explosives not much bigger than grenades. I imagine that this is because such things are easier to obtain than the ingredients for larger explosives which are heavily monitored by police forces. I think the first major gun assaults were back in Mumbai in 2008 and that killed 166 and injured 600.
To be honest I'm surprised nothing like this has happened in London or Berlin yet, I suspect that sadly it's only a matter of time.
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote