View Single Post
Old 04-07-08, 05:19 PM   #35
suBB
Chief

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

Alright, here is the deal….

1.. The ADD list has been reduced by three points, since what I have in mind doesn’t affect AI platforms in the same way as human playables are affected. So for that reason, jamming, link radio outage, and redundant aircraft won’t be considered.

2.. solved problem with suicide bear with a tactical workaround. The bear will not spawn or be present in the area, but will be dispatched along with interceptors and bombers. This really gives blue tons of options to consider, even a transiting 688, but those options will be left up to the players. Actually it gives options for both sides (playables)

3..I’m holding off on tasking until everything is in place and working 100%. But currently editing a rough for blue. Red still needs tasking.

4… ADDED random spawn for ffgs

5.. CHECKED ai intel radio triggers. They are present.

6.. ADDED random location of the red bomber base, as this will be key to blue forces. If blue can take care of this before bombers get off the ground, it would be a more pleasant day in the black sea for blue SAG.

7.. ADD random location of interceptor base, same as 6.

8.. ADDED burke class to 2x ASUW FFGs

9.. ADD - SAM sites for airbases and a CAP over the entire area.

10.. ADD – script to have red bombers hold fire until position, script isn’t needed for red interceptors.

Closing:

I think everything is pretty much downhill from here. A lot of work as been in the fact-finding process, test cases and re-org of both forces. But now that all of that is behind me, the rest is just a spit shine and polish and should have something playable soon. What this means is we are coming out of design and entering optimization, so: C will give us something to do with high head-count + A covers low head-count = something for us all to do(MP) regardless the situation.

Copy / paste sure comes in handy in a lot of respects.

The end game of C reminds me of the satisfaction / reward felt in A where i(688) successfully avoided contact of a vessel that almost punched my ticket and alerted my presence to neighboring akulas(other players) and somehow slipped right past a buoy from < 2.2nm, only to arrive at the destination unharmed with time to spare. aside from the favor factor... i love it when a plan comes together.

Stay tuned….

Last edited by suBB; 04-07-08 at 06:28 PM.
suBB is offline   Reply With Quote