Old 12-30-21, 07:51 PM   #409
Molon Labe
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
So far we have been discussing material and when it will arrive
What about the Men Here I'm thinking Soldiers for offensive operations such as Marines, Green Barets etc

If I have been following your AAR correctly you have mostly received men for defencing measure of your airport and harbour.

Sorry if I should be wrong.

Markus
I was shipping a lot of troops out to Australia and my southern island bases (Noumea, Fiji, Pago Pago) early in the war, then I got a bit distracted when I started retaking Hawaii. I'm actually in the middle of a troop surge right now, to try to make sure I have enough offensive power in an around Australia to enable future offensive operations. Here's a rough breakdown of the major U.S. infantry units on the board right now:

Port Moresby: 8th Marine reg
Noumea: 6th Marine reg, 24th Army reg, 58th Army reg
Pago: 148th Army reg, 161 Army reg, 7th Marine reg
Hawaii: 5th Marine reg, 21st Marine reg, Americal Inf Division, 147th Army Reg, 19th Army reg, 21 Army reg, 27th army reg, 35th army reg

In transit to Australia: 1st Marine reg, 5th Marine reg, 32nd army Division, 145th army regiment, 129th army reg

Unrestricted units on West Coast awaiting transport: 22nd Marine reg, 3rd Marine Reg

----
Looking at my reinforcement schedule, I'm not going to get another unrestricted regiment-sized or larger US infantry until until January. Looks like I'm going to have to make do with this for awhile.