Old 02-27-21, 12:06 AM   #907
Texas Red
Fastest Gun Around

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rschilla View Post
Propbeanie, I am ready to go with that.

I have used the instructions you sent to alter my Steam default to my D drive and a file called D: Steam Games

I have the English speech file saved to the D Drive as well although to a separate directory I use to store original and modded files... along with the cut down messageGE file.

I was just waiting to see if Marco or M/M came up with any other ideas before ripping the whole thing out.

I have decided not to try to move the current steam files to the new drive. I'll uninstall/reinstall to D:

I have a new download of DW_6 standing by and all I need to do is make sure that JSGME is still in my downloads folder since at this point I can't be sure if that is functioning properly.

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...d.php?t=245407

Maybe try my own thread on how to make a copy, maybe you will see something in there that you can use as a guide.

You did make another steam library folder using the link propbeanie gave you? I am sorry if I missed that, it is late and I am trying to get two copies of SH4 working and my brain is kaput.

I'm not very active on the forums anymore. If you have a question, please DM me and I'll respond ASAP!
Texas Red is offline   Reply With Quote