Old 07-29-20, 08:44 PM   #33
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO Re: Op. Monsun: Dark...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJester View Post
I just checked the Steam page for the u-boat missions and it doesn't have those submarines. I can give it a go in trying to fix it. But I don't have the mod and I've tested it, exclusively, on FotRSU mod.

For now, try deleting these files: Uboat9D2_CT_int_halo, Uboat9D2_RR_int_halo, Uboat18_CT_int_halo, Uboat18_RR_int_halo (Disable the mod first, then from the mod folder delete these files)

Then tell me if the problem persists.

Looking at the picture shared by johnmarrington, I'm starting to suspect it might be int_halo, lighthalo and/or lightspot. If so, then deleting those files might work('ll have to add this to the readme)

EDIT: Here's the updated mod. Converted a few other textures to DXT1, lowering its size and improving the memory management. See if this helps. https://sharemods.com/9714i4hhac1q/D...eta_2.zip.html
Hey Jester,

I shall see of checking the 1st mod, taking out the mentioned items & putting them into a folder outside of the game... and see if in doing that works. Will download and check the update & see if that works with Operation Monsun: Dark Waters v6, and report back on what I find out...

M. M.

p.s.

Mod, as it stands (the original 1, that is..) works fine with FotRS: U-EN... looks great with it.