Thread: WE'RE SO DEAD!
View Single Post
Old 05-30-23, 11:08 AM   #74
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

...as I've casually pointed out in the Ukraine and Onkel Neal's trucking threads, MIT thinktankers and Nostrodemus have both predicted that civilization will end around 2040...ie 17 years left on the spinning mudball. Covid, global warming, incompetent leadership, and nuclear proliferation will likely be the primary culprits. This will seriously the hamper the current Sino 100 year global-hegemony new world order agenda currently emanating/afflicting from Bejing . Since life on earth can only be regarded as "living in a bubble" compared to the harsh, seemingly lifeless expanding universe this planet exists in, the predicted expansion of the sun into a red giant will put paid to the whole matter shortly. I say shortly: as Einstein once said: "time is an illusion"; my 72 circumnavigations of the sun, measured as 364.25 spins of the mudball-ride, while admiring my watch collection, may therefore be only a manifestation of the "bubble" in my febrile mind. ATTN MODERATOR: please move this thread to the "we are so dead" thread.

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 05-30-23 at 11:31 AM.
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote