Old 07-18-15, 01:05 PM   #2860
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by trek View Post
ZeeWolf,
OK, using JSGME doesn't work. I was able to place your Mission in the game folder and place the original Missions folder in a temp file on my desktop. After playing your mission I just removed it and replaced the original folder. However, no mission description appears on the screen, just the title of the mission. I assume that is in another one of your folders. I even tried placing all of your folders in the main game folder but on execution the game crashed on startup.

With all due respect I think you might sell more of your work if you could enable it through JSGME. As a long time modder and gamer I don't like the idea of having to uninstall and reinstall the game to go back to the vanilla version.

Your work on the game is very good, but I would need an easier method to implement it if I'm going to purchase it from you. I'm aware that you are a solo worker on your project so maybe you just don't have the time to address this issue. If so, I completely understand and thanks for your time.
Thanks trek,
Technically speaking my focus is with the 'Addon' not the 'Mod' style of custom
and new additions to the game.

The reason for this is primarily two fold:

1. The straight forward method of installing new updates.

2. All Project ZeeWolf releases are 'Beta' and subject to crashing with any non-
Project ZeeWolf releases. Compatibility with any other mod(s) is non-existent.

ZeeWolf
ZeeWolf is offline   Reply With Quote