View Single Post
Old 02-28-23, 05:47 PM   #19
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 816
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfstriked View Post
I tried manual plotting and my brain hurts and I prefer a bit or easiness as I think it coincides with realism as the captain was not doing everything.

I have removed all surface icons from my game and now find that Hsie mod "inaccurate range estimations" from WO works well.You cant have pin point accuracy this way as I mark the spot my WO says and the marks never line up and giving me just a relative bearing,albeit close enough to set up an attack.The only thing needed is a way to show what ship was identified.In ARB GUI the notepad was removed to give way for the Ujagd and so the area where the ship identity would post is gone.
For my part I find it very well ... because a real commander had to have his method according to the attack conditions ... It is very difficult to establish with calculates Realiter knowing that many parameters come into account in the Ocean .. The meteo is an important factor The speed of the ship which is not perfect the draft etc ... Today the electronics solves these problems we see this in Ukraine.
I find that it gives a good aspect to the simulation It is necessary this by inaccuracy which reinforces this aspect in nygm
If you play the periscope not locking in bad weather you will see it is very difficult to effect outlets .. and shoot ... especially at long distance the meteo is an important factor during attacks, that is what I love in nygm
ARB 0.4 would suit you better but helas it does not work a few errors well.
UJag is very useful as well as the Torpedo table.. graduation periscope..
I invite you to go see here
http://www.mille-sabords.com/forum/i...howtopic=58833
Wolfstriked I'm sorry for my bad English ... I hope I have helped ...
Sincerely Kal Maximus U669

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 02-28-23 at 06:45 PM.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote