Location: Drinking coffee and staring at trees in Massachusetts
Downloads: 280
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire_Spy
Hey there,
These are the mods I am using at this time ;
NSM4 Classic, PE3,RFB and RSRDC_RFBv15.
it works fine.. for the most part. tends to crash a bit when I assume i am being sunk.
1 US destroyer rammed me and was kind of sliding along the side of me when it just crashed to the desk top.
problems
Quote:
NSM4 Classic
here
Quote:
PE3,RFB and RSRDC_RFBv15.
there, there aand there

all of those mods are conflicting with each other....
RFB uses a better version of NSM, if you don't like how the mechanics work in RFB, its understandable, however, this will mess up how the other ships act in the game as far as collision mechanics go, it will also mess up the mechanics of the yamato herself.
RFB also has PE4 fully integrated. have fun!
the settings PE3 uses are different than the RFB "historical" settings. it has PE4 rigged for RFB so you dont lose historical accuracy, which i'm sure you want.

EDIT: ivank, it dont matter if you are a PT boat, sub, or a superbattleship, destroyers will attack you.
lets not forget the "tin can" attack on a battleline of nip cruisers and managed to sink or damage them all?
maybe have a shadowing option open so they stay out of your gunnery range? i love having Yamato's 18 inchers at my fingertips (evil laugh here)
but they are useless against a destroyer watching you outta range
V-boat Nutcase - Need supplies? Japanese garrison on a small island in the way? Just give us a call! D4C!

Last edited by Sledgehammer427; 11-09-08 at 08:54 PM.
Sledgehammer427 is offline   Reply With Quote