View Single Post
Old 09-19-08, 04:42 AM   #1084
h.sie
Admiral

Downloads: 131
Uploads: 0

hi OLC,

waves look better now. thanks. I made a lot of tests the last day with OLCE2 and GWX-16km and I found out, that with OLCE2 the destroyer watchmen (in 1941) at dark nights are not nearly blind - they are totally blind and must be drunk, because I trurned circles around the destroyer with distances smaller than 200m. nothing. the visibility-indicator (which I turned on for testing purposes) was always green. I had to wake them up with the flak. with GWX16km live is much harder.

for me, something between OLCE2 and GWX16km would be nice and I think about doing it myself, but I think editing scene.dat and env- and sky-colours is not easy. for me it would be enough to reduce night light and visibility a little bit for GWX 16km. but after looking into scene.dat with S3D, I fear, that it is not only one parameter to change. so I have to ask you: is there an easy way (for a beginner like me) to reduce night light a little bit.......

where did you get your knowledge and experience from? by testing and trying????? or is it your profession?

have a nice day, and thanks again......
h.Sie
h.sie is offline   Reply With Quote