View Single Post
Old 09-01-08, 06:06 AM   #108
Cheapskate
XO

Downloads: 47
Uploads: 0

Hi pkl75

Nice to hear from you again! I do remember the work you did on OLC Gui/SBC fix and I was thinking of you when I said " Hope some camera modding expert will prove me wrong".

I note what you say about SB Camera Mod and its compatability with Open Hatch Mods. However, I know for certain that the Camera Mod's free movement on deck and in the Control Tower is disabled when it is loaded before Open Hatch.
Don't know why this happens, and when the answer is simply to load SBCamera after OH, I'm quite happy to leave it at that. I've absolutely no desire to mod anything....unless the problem is very,very easy to correct - like the peri magnification fix in GWX.

I remember Open Hatch uses a 0byte RR.dat file. If a RR.dat containing data was loaded when running OH_V1 (usually by loading the parts in the wrong order), it seemed to cause the RR Room crew to disappear. That was exactly what Brett reported in his earlier post. I've also seen the RR screen replaced by a view of the sea, without any sign of the sub!

Haven't ever used IDA, but I did look at it briefly. The version I saw included a populated RR.dat file. I was pretty sure that there would be a clash if it loaded after Open Hatch. However, following your comments, I'll actually load it up and see what happens. Should really have done that in the first place

Cheapskate

Edit: Just noticed your PM. Will reply just as soon as I've mowed the lawns. Got to do that before the rain comes!!!

Last edited by Cheapskate; 09-01-08 at 06:25 AM.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote