View Single Post
Old 07-27-08, 02:17 PM   #965
Effigy
Gunner

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Hi OLC, I have a quick question.

Is there any way to make it so that when I hit NumberPad . (to remove the UI for screenshots), it will also hide the ship ID, any loose torpedoes under it, and when I'm not targeting anything or have any loose torpedoes, the little dot placeholder that appears there when no ship ID is available?

This is a pic with the UI disabled, and how I can still see the ship info (or torpedoes/dot when those are currently in view).

I've been digging through cfg files for hours trying to remedy this myself so I don't have to nitpick just for the sake of a screenshot or video ... but I'm at a complete loss on what I need to alter to make that happen.

I dug through menu_1024_768.ini, and I think (but am probably way off) that I'd have to change something in there to make this work. I keep seeing stuff like:

Display=0;No stretch

And am wondering if I have to set Display to some variable to make those elements disappear when hitting the UI hide. If I'm on the right track, I still have no idea what these elements are inside that file. Any idea how I'd adjust this to get what I'm looking for?

Thank you.
Effigy is offline   Reply With Quote