Old 07-16-08, 12:52 PM   #906
Filax
Watch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivingDuck
All_Types_OpenHatch_V2

First off all I like to thank 'Urfisch' for transferring the thread and related rights to me. Thank you Neal for switching it to me.

colors/textures may differ from actual look ingame

Moin,

I decided to rework the open hatch mod for typeIX and make a new one for typeXXI. All the interiors are based on GWX files now as I did typeVII and typeIX from scratch again. It took me so long because I had severe HDD troubles in the beginning of this year, my appologies.

The mod should run with all SHIII installations and contains the typeII + VII interiors as you know them from GWX2, except the lights. TypeIX is almost the same as before but got some small improvements regarding graphical glitches, though there are still some remaining. As it is based on GWX files now, the Bordinstrumente mod is not needed anymore to have HiRes graphics for the CR. The typeXXI was a bit tricky as CR and RR do not fit together actually. I hope you donīt recognize. LOL

DOWNLOAD HERE (7z-archive, ca 114.42MB)
http://files.filefront.com/DD+all+ty.../fileinfo.html

typeII

Credits:
  • Urfisch (for initiating this project)
  • GWX (basis of this mod, support)
  • Ref (great help regarding TMAP issues and camera rotation fix)
  • FlakMonkey (periscope well 3d modell)
  • Reece (for providing the major clue to make these mods JSGME compatible)
  • Skwasjer (Silent3ditor)
  • Timetraveller (MiniTweaker)
  • Sensal (Pack3D)

typeVII

typeXXI

Regards,
DD

PS: This is intended to be my last release for SHIII

has been a very long time. But it was worth waiting. Thank god for the passion of DivingDuck and his team.

Filax
Filax is offline   Reply With Quote