View Single Post
Old 05-13-08, 06:25 AM   #11
Fish40
The Old Man

Downloads: 146
Uploads: 0

The saga continues, but a successful outcome. As expected, I gave into the fact that I screwed up royally (I really did'nt, but more on that later), and would have to purchase the game again. I'm not crying, let's face it: It's $io.oo. Today, $10.00 buyes me enough gas to fill my lawnmower, weedwhacker, hedge trimmer, and leaf blower. That's pathetic. Anyway, when I signed in to purchase the addon, it informed me that I already purchased it (no !!it), and needed to send it as a gift in order to purchase it again.

Well, I set up an E Mail account on my second PC, and sent myself a gift. When I opened my E Mail on my other PC, I was shocked to find someone had sent me a gift :rotfl:So now I go and login on Direct2Drive to retrieve my gift, and happen to check into my original account that I set up. What do you think I find? I find all my info from when I made the original purchase back in March, and a link to retrieve my activation code!! It was there all the time, like Dorothy wearing the Ruby Red Slippers. Needless to say, all is well, and now I have an extra copy.
Fish40 is offline   Reply With Quote