Old 05-10-08, 01:34 PM   #85
icecold
Gunner

Downloads: 84
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karbo
Nisgeis,
I am running the 169.25 drivers. I still get the BSOD crash. I was using this when I first installed the U-Boat update. I then have tried various beta drivers and I got the Black screen hard lock up with those, so I went back to the 169.25 drivers.

Thanks
I too have been running that driver and have tried every other driver.

HOWEVER... i have noticed a possible related scenario.

My SH4 1.5 stock worked fine on same driver when i ONCE got a torpedo hit. I had no BSOD BUT it was just ONE hit and im not sure if it was a fluke. I then installed BSE2... then the troubles were ntoiced when i was hitting a target. I then cleaned the game off and the registry (efficiantly i believe including the mods).

But when i reinstalled the program i noticed the BSOD would happen on the stock and/or mod when installed.

is it possible that the mod was incompatable with my PC? And that there reminants of mod in the registery or a file somewhere?

This is just a possibilty and i cant be sure. It may of actualy happened from the start and have nothing to do with the mod.

Anyways a update from Ubi tech support is that they have tried alot of BASIC troubleshooting, all stuff that i have already tried and to no success... They have now put my help ticket on hold... not sure what that means.
icecold is offline   Reply With Quote