View Single Post
Old 05-09-08, 02:09 AM   #5
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Statements like that he made before. And I wouldn'T expect him to piblöicly admit that Vista doesn't do well, but anyway, as was posted some weeks ago, in an uncautious moment when he had down his guard he admitted that Vista "sucks".

I am sure the sale numbers are what they are becasue of complete system selling with Vista preinstalled. the interesting point would be to know how many separate Vistas they sold. From a former colleague who is salesman in an electronics chain store I hear that today as well as one year back then it "rests like lead in their shelves".

Two days ago I ordered a Windows XP backup, for smile price since it is a resale of unused licenses they received back from leasing deals with companies. For 38 euros I'm on the safe side - the unlocks for my original discs are all consumed up, and the new number I got after many questions from Microsoft on the telephone I seem to have lost. So I could not reinstall, only copy over an old HD image - with plenty of old files now in it, so that sooner or later I may want to do a clean install again.