Quote:
Originally Posted by onelifecrisis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samwolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by onelifecrisis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uber Gruber
I like the water streams alot and I find existing deck gunnary with 15secs reload time fine for my needs. I always let the crew fire it anyway so i'm happy to carry on using the Water Streams.

But thanks for the new release all the same.
Just to clarify, I'm not talking about camera stabilisation, and I'm not talking about reload times; I'm talking about the stabilisation of the gun when manned by the crew. Your hit percentage (using the crew to fire the gun) will be a lot higher with the water stream mod enabled. I'm certainly not saying don't use it, I'm just clarifying my previous answer.
LOL! You haven't shipped out with my crew. They never seem to be able to hit the broadside of a barn if they were in it.
Hmm :hmm:
I've not tested with all of the U-boats; I suppose it's likely that some of them will be more affected by the water stream mod than others, since Rubini's changes were not the same for all U-boats, and its even possible that some of the U-boats could be made less accurate by the water stream mod. I'm in a Type IXB right now, and the water stream mod improves accuracy for me. What's your boat?
Well, why the water stream mod could affect the accuracy? :hmm:
Just curious...
This have nothing to do with accuracy, OLC is daydreaming...