Old 05-05-08, 10:28 PM   #508
Philipp_Thomsen
Old Gang

Downloads: 146
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelifecrisis
PT, thanks... for the... support?
Jesus crist, man... some people just don't have notion... Looking from the outside, the people that don't know how hard is to mod, they keep telling you a large amount of bullsh!t...

For people that don't know: nobody here mod to please everybody. We all mod to please OURSELVES, but we share what we did coz we think that somebody else might enjoy and use our mod. If you don't enjoy somebody's work, then don't use it, make your own mod, according to your taste. Don't ever tell people what to do to please you, ever ever... in any aspect of life...

"I WANT YOU TO CHANGE YOUR MOD TO FIT MY TASTE, AND I STAND CORRECT COZ HALF OF THE PEOPLE HERE THINK LIKE ME"

1) GFYS!
2) The above!
3) Everybody at this wonderful forum is very nice people, they will ask all of your questions and doubts, if you ask nicely. You can even become a very good modder, just by asking and learning from the people here.
4) ASK for directions on how to fix this and that to match your taste, ASK NICELY about the functionality of something and you'll be replied. BUT FIRST, TRY YOURSELF!
5) A LOT of questions have been previously answered on this forum, believe or not this forum is very very old. And it have a wonderful SEARCH button, and advanced searching options, you might find everything you need to learn how to do it yourself.

Only after modding a lot and suffering long nights to make something work you'll understand how painful it is when somebody comes to you, say that your mod SUCKS, say that half of the forum agrees with you (how the hell can you possibly know that) and say that you have to change it to please you, otherwise you will cry like a baby.

This is not only on this forum, with OLC's work. THIS IS ABOUT LIFE!

NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER DO IT, TO ANYBODY, NO MATTER WHAT!

Always think twice about what you're saying here, this is a nice environment where we try to keep reason about what we say, and besides, OLC have worked his ass out for a very long time over this mod, and he have amazing patience with everybody, trying everything on his grasp to make it work, to make it compatible with, to teach how to do it and to improve based on feedback.

That was no feedback, that was whinning.

Thanks for this space, OLC... I hope I helped, somehow, to relief your stress with those guys.