View Single Post
Old 05-01-08, 10:31 PM   #462
rascal101
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 200
Uploads: 0

I didnt think you could get info frm the WO, if I click on him currently with OLC activated all he does is identify they target, no firing solution is availiable. Or have I indeed missed something fundamental?

Also

I have missed something, how can I make it so I can get a firing sollution and assign a short cut key as you suggest.

Sorry, If I seem a bit technically chellenged, its because I am!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelifecrisis
Quote:
Originally Posted by rascal101
Well here goes I hope I am not repeating a previous question.

I love the difference in graphic quality of this mod, but am having difficulty learning the TDC. I know there is a video tutorial but its difficult to refer to the tute when your in the game, is there an up to date, step by step walkthrough that can be printed and refered to when in game?

Failing that I found it very useful in the stock game to perform manual targetting and then check my results by asking the weapons officer, over time I got better at it and eventually wnet manual fulltime. I love the look and feel of the OLC but find it very difficult to keep track of I wonder if there is a way to do as above I learn and then test my computations bu asking the weapons officer.

I know this might horrify some realists but well I too want ot learn this thing so I can go 100%

Regards
Rascal
Rascal, there aren't any walkthroughs for OLC GUI Special, and the player-made walkthroughs for OLC GUI v1.2.3 are not correct for OLC GUI Special. Maybe you should be the first to make a new one?

Doing some training missions and checking your results with the WO is a very good idea IMO and it's actually how I learned to use the tools. To enable the WO's "solution to target" command (for training purposes only, of course ) just assign a keyboard shortcut to it.
rascal101 is offline   Reply With Quote