Faamecanic
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 44
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboywooly
Yep
Depends how you unzip
Unzip files - or extract files - option usually creates a folder of the same name as the zip\rar to where you are unzipping too
Unzip here - extract here - will extract just the sub folders\files without creating an additional containing folder

Did that make sense
lol
Heh heh.. I was worried about my question making sense I did use the extract here in WinRAR and the result was RAR just making a folder with the name of the RAR in teh SH3Commander folder.

I think I did it right. I just manually unzipped each of the contents of the GWX SH3Commander files into the respective folders in SH3 Commander.

Not sure why I had a problem this time, as this is not the first time I have used the SH3 - GWX update files (been playing GWX since ver 1.0).

Maybe its just the difference between using WinRAR (I much prefer WinZip but my free trial expired and now WinZip wouldnt work in "trial" mode).

Anywho, I think I got it. Thanks for your help BBW.

Now what about that GWxErr.txt question for anyone that would know... I would hate to get 3 or 4 patrols in only to find out my GWX install is borked.
Faamecanic is offline   Reply With Quote