View Single Post
Old 04-25-08, 01:58 AM   #281
ViperU48
Torpedoman

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 0

Take it easy Jscones: while I appreciate your work for the community, maybe you should stop for a second before exploding to account for the fact that not everyone has the time to read all the (at times, massive amounts) of material included with the tons of mods that are being made for this sim. After not playing this sim for 3 years then trying to get up to speed, a thorough understanding of other people's creations isn't neccessarily possible within the span of a day. Even if I had read that part of the manual, I may not have been even able to come to that appropriate conclusion considering all the other modifications that one would think, could possibly be effecting this particular mod.

And in no way did i overtly/intentionally critizise your mod Jscones. It would have been nicer to have read this in a PM instead.

[/counter rant]

Now I'll be the first to admit when I'm being a pain, and I certainly am. But one must be mindful of the fact that with the growing convoluted nature of SH3 modifications, and despite the fact that information is sometimes readily available; it may not be neccessarily clear, relevant, or retained when it is needed...

That said, as all these 'malfunctions' (human or software) are worked out and mods finallized, SH3 + GWX 2.1 + OLC Ubermod + JScones' SH3C makes one helluva Uboat experience.

Last edited by ViperU48; 04-25-08 at 02:38 AM.
ViperU48 is offline   Reply With Quote