View Single Post
Old 04-25-08, 01:12 AM   #277
ViperU48
Torpedoman

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 0

I must sincerely apologize: OLCE2 1.5 DOES indeed fix the black triangles in the 16km atmosphere.

As I'm a new SH3 Commander user, I didn't know to rollback my settings before adding in the new OLCE2 1.5 (SH3C was set to edit the scene.dat to modify the water murky level).

SH3C kept amending the scene.dat with an older environment version of somekind, so I didn't get any of the fixes in OLCE2 1.5.

Now all is working fine, and for the first time I can play in a 16km world, and with OLCE2 to boot!!!

One last question (please don't bludgeon me): to avoid any confusion with SH3C, I edited the OLCE2 1.5 scene.dat myself with S3D. In the EnvData section (where the "camera/horizon" settings are), all i changed was the "Underwater -> Fog -> Zmax =" from 15 to 2, giving me a more realistically murky underwater view. My question is, can you OLC or anyone else forsee this effecting any other elements in the OLCE2 1.5 mod (like sensors or anything)?

Anyway, I think i've been enough of a pill...OLC I must thank-you for making this mod, it's by far my most favorite. I sincerely hope you'll enjoy it as much as we will and already do (when you get a chance between being pestered by people like me)!

Happy Hunting!