View Single Post
Old 04-24-08, 06:36 PM   #260
Schwuppes
中国水兵

Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelifecrisis
I just finished a patrol in which the weather was as rubbish as it ever was before RWF came along. The GWX guys claimed that RWF was included in GWX 2.1 and I believed them - I mean, why wouldn't I? But after that patrol I decided to check and make sure.

It turns out that the RWF changes actually have not been applied to the GWX 2.1 campaign files. This is strange, since RWF is included in the 2.1 list of changes and Stiebler is even in the GWX 2.1 credits. I guess it was an accidental omission. Anyway...

Yet another release of the Ubermod will be forthcoming. It'll be the same as 1.5, except that RWF-fixed GWX 2.1 campaign files will be included (like with OLCE1). In the meantime, those of you who know RWF and how to apply it, I suggest you do so. It's already been applied to the OLCE2 scene.dat (in all released versions of the Ubermod) so you just need to apply it to the GWX 2.1 campaign files and you're sorted.
What is RWF and how can we apply it? Is it important?
E8400 @ 4.00Ghz standard vCore, Gigabyte P35C DS3R @ 445 Mhz, Leadtek GTX 280, 3 x 1GB Kingston DDR2 800 @ 890Mhz, 250GB +160GB HDD, Terratec DMX 6fire 24/96, Silverstone ST60F 600W, Logitech Z-5500 THX

Schwuppes is offline   Reply With Quote