View Single Post
Old 04-20-08, 05:00 AM   #600
UBOAT234
Weps

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

There are many variables that contribute. Not only in .sim file...
Even in the government of the submarine, to the level of command.
And it is very long to explain.
And 'need for all perhaps get down to work to make a nice tutorial. Maybe create a topic that serves new and old of the trade and manufactoring
Looking at the differences between the various software.
Each could make its contribution with the experience gained in that particular software 3DS MAX, Maya, Wings 3D, Milkshape ecc.
It is perhaps necessary to bring together all points...
And perhaps write a nice manual for this great software that is a jewel of simulation with the extraordinary ability of 3Ditor
I think that here in this forum, there are many who would like to do so. We understand the commitment and the profusion that they have lent to the
brilliant achievement of 3Ditor... and on the first the great Skwasjer
But even the many others who have worked before and during...

I know that takes a long time and dedication, but a great software without a great tutorial and a nice manual serves only to a few and the glory would be small.
Seeing the time and effort spent so far, an additional effort would really the pleasure of all those who have followed.
Many thanks to ALL

I can not understand everything mentioned, precisely because of language and requires much time I read everything, otherwise I would have given my contribution, day and night. As I have done in the past for SH3.
I remember entire nights in front of the monitor, with open the Hex Editor
(With the language and the difficulties that we are jumping from one topic to another...)

All this only to encourage its implementation and sorry for my bad English

www.uboat234.com

Last edited by UBOAT234; 04-20-08 at 05:21 AM.
UBOAT234 is offline   Reply With Quote