View Single Post
Old 04-14-08, 05:19 AM   #12
HunterICX
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venatore
It's good to see a bloody Moderator of your flawless calibre resort to assessing us modders as drama-queens.
Ah...there is the problem,

I said it as a MEMBER with my own opinion, not as a Moderator so instead of pointing your finger at my Title, take what I said as a member to member.

also I did read the part about donations but I fail to see the relation between forcing people to registrate and that those will donate like that as subsim has more to offer then just mods.
like said before ''it are the people THAT donate that have decensy/courtesy''

and narrow minded?
didnt you fail to see there are more sections on subsim let alone the SH franchise?
because all I read are about MODs as stoways seem to take it without saying thank you and without donating.

Yet again, what sais the Registrated member will say a ''thank you'' or Donate to this website?

a Forum should be inviting for everyone, not to have the appearance of a Club.
so it should remain open, for everyone to see and read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venatore
Now close this thread down, it's not to your liking, yea overstep your postion yet again, lets see it.
Just because I disagree and put down my own opinion, doesnt mean this thread should be closed. like said I still am a Member. I seperate my own Opinion from Moderating this board

yes, I have no clue about your relationship towards the members, as its not my business to be worrying about. I see you're doing fine with them , suits me.

I thought modders would release for ''everyone'' to enjoy?
that people are shy or not really into beeing part of a community like you would think is perfectly normal or every days thing.
like said before, you're not going to get a thank you from everyone, apreciate what you get from people that are kind enough to say thank you, and give a lot of praise and thumbs up for people that donate thanks to your devotion to make great mods.

but perhaps a solution would be a feature of a Box (like the quote box) that only can be seen by registrated with in there the links of your mod. but heck if others dont do use the box to share their mods? would give a bad impresion.

HunterICX

Last edited by HunterICX; 04-14-08 at 05:41 AM.
HunterICX is offline   Reply With Quote