View Single Post
Old 04-13-08, 07:26 PM   #7
HunterICX
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venatore
Answer; you can't enter the forum/s till you have registered/logged on.
So less people will even see your mods?

Happy then?

what you want is plain silly,
I mostly skip forums that FORCE a registration in order me to read it.
I want to have a impresion how the athmosphere is before I join it, I dont want to find out that when I register and finally see the forum and notice its a forum with poo throwing all around.

also who sais that those register are going to give you a ''thank you'' they only will fill up the member database with 0 posts and walk away with your mod.

also this Forum is not only about MODDING , there are discussions about the game,
support for the game, news about the game, Naval news, Global news discussed, funny things shared other simulation games.

so people that have no interest in your mods or the game your modding in and are playing something else or are in something else cant see the other things that subsim is all about.

some of you modders can be such dramaqueens from time to time,

Instead of looking at what you're not gonna get (a thank you from everyone that lais eyes on your Mod) look at what you get from the usuals and members that are active about. you keep them amazed everytime you releases something, must feel good or does that mean nothing to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danlisa
It's not vanity, it's common courtesy/decency.
Righto, but you cant make people have that.
its People THAT register to say ''Thank you'' that have courtesy/decensy

HunterICX