View Single Post
Old 03-23-08, 11:01 PM   #105
Kpt. Lehmann
GWX Project Director

Downloads: 115
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONOLITH
Name calling, vulgarity, condescension, insults; those are all elements of your posts Lehmann.

I find it both laughable and distressing that anyone who calls you on your rude antics here is considered a 'sh!t-stirrer'; and that it's as tolerated as it is.

Both of our posts clearly speak for themselves. The real truth of "who's the numbskull" is fairly evident.

As we all know, Neal's given you the golden pass to act like an ass to other members here and get away with it. That's fine. Little insecure men act like real tough guys from behind their keyboards. Maybe you should bring your keyboard to the next sub meet where we can continue this discussion in person.

Go ahead now and post back some more childish insults and rants. I'm pretty much done paying attention to it. But at least you'll entertain the crowd. Everyone loves a clown.
Interesting to see how you can somehow claim some sense of moral superiority by resorting to threats of violence against me AND a slap at Neal virtually in the same breath.

Maybe someday, you'll come down from that mountain and learn to control yourself.

Who's the big talking clown in the end?

www.thegreywolves.com
All you need is good men. - Heinrich Lehmann-Willenbrock