View Single Post
Old 03-23-08, 06:32 PM   #35
Rubini
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 132
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfehunter
Great Idea Rubini. I'm going to suggest some things to you so you may use my advice according to your interest should you be interested that is.:hmm:
The exhaust also should spray hot steam after the water level drops. I've seen that in a few photos. I'm hoping you could add that with the smoke exhaust from RB's N-sync with yours.

There are a few mods here that uses Particles too.

examples,

OLC Enviroments mod By Onelifecrisis

Tomi_099 VIIC/41 uses particles with the help of Privateer. There also adding a similar mod idea to a VIIC model. With water draining from the holes.
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...120420&page=37

GWX 2.0 and more.

Are you going to make your mod compatible with those other mods or will yours be standalone mod?

I like to hear your ideas on this great addition to SH3 world.

Thanks

WH
Hi mate,

Thanks to point to me that thread. I never look at Tomi's work before (absolutely lack of free time - these mods eats all my few free time LOL). I´m now also a bit confuse because i noticed in there that Privateer is also working on the same issue. I'm not a hex/3D/Texture expert so will be ok to me if Privateer that have a lot of skills on these areas could go ahead and make this mod. I will be happy to help him with any info, etc. Let´s wait his reply.

For now i will continues to finish my Type IXd2 to, after this, continue to play my career with it.