View Single Post
Old 03-03-08, 05:39 AM   #11
Rosencrantz
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 78
Uploads: 0

GREAT NEWS!!!

First of all, I got Ohio move on to WP5,6,7 and so and without CTD. And quess what, I think I found the way how to get Change tactic work!!!

I think problem lays in Time Duration. First waypoints: I noticed after I gave duration for "new tactic" at WP4, Ohio headed for WP5 and then CTD. Next thing I tried was give just one (first) WP from a new "row of waypoints" duration 24:00:00. So now I got just WP5. Did WP6,7 and 8 in the same way. = "Changed" tactic and deleted last 3 WPs editor gave, gave 24:00:00 duration for the first and last new WP and then "changed tactic" again and so on. After that Ohio followed WPs just fine and stopped at last WP.

This made me think if the real problem is actually in duration. So I gave Ohio a second try. This time, after 4 first WPs run in "Transit" mode I gave a new "Barrier" tactic and set duration 24:00:00. And quess what? Everything works just fine.

Now I'm wondering if folks has set duration to be 99:99:99 after change of tactic. For example: When mission begins, Object A starts in transit mode, heading to it's oparea. Now mission designer would like Object A to stay in oparea rest of mission searching targets for example in Barrier mode, and so designer sets duration to be 99:99:99 and Voila! Sim doesn't accept duration that long. I also noticed when I set duration to be 99:99:99, AFTER I left and returned to WP in question, there wasn't 99:99:99 in the screen but something 103:56:88 or something like that. Can't explain that but...

Greetings,
-RC-

Last edited by Rosencrantz; 03-03-08 at 01:37 PM.
Rosencrantz is offline   Reply With Quote