View Single Post
Old 02-18-08, 07:30 PM   #226
joegrundman
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 34
Uploads: 0

@ matt

menu errors are almost always because of sequencing errors. Please double check that you have the sequence continuing from the last entry in that G...category. If those aren't your errors, could you elaborate on them?

@ Sailor Steve

Don't worry about uninstalling the modded file, justy copy it and use that as the base for the U-jagd file, but still, why don't you email me a copy of your menu_1024_768 file and the dials.cfg? I'll sort it out for you. (I'll remove the extra dial for you too)

If you use the stock tools with the GWX magnification, your readings will be wrong - unless you personally change the settings for the cameras back to x6/x4 yourself in the cameras.dat. However i can sort that out for you too, if you wish and put it all in one mod for you.

If you don't want to do that, then you need to use the GWX compatible tools.

best wishes

joe
"Enemy submarines are to be called U-Boats. The term submarine is to be reserved for Allied under water vessels. U-Boats are those dastardly villains who sink our ships, while submarines are those gallant and noble craft which sink theirs." Winston Churchill
joegrundman is offline   Reply With Quote