Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 34
Uploads: 0

@donw

you don't need the patch. the patch simply converts 1.3 to 1.3.1

Otherwise you are correct.

@Storabrun and Abd_von_mumit

Quote:
Unless your wheels function in some way fundamentally different from the one in OLC GUI I'm correct and you are wrong
So there you go! I guess that's unlikely as I made them both, is it not? That said, I retract my previous assertion completely and now affirm the opposite!

Anyway, the difference between the different available disks is about the number of marks that represent 1 degree in the differing magnifications. As i tend to use the in-game rangefinder it still makes a difference to me which scale i use.

Anyway thanks for the sliderule update

@Abd_von_Mumit

There are clearly issues you have with alpha channels. Strange that the alpha channels on the rest of the AOB finder work OK.

You can comment out the yellow range scale completely, or just rename the image or something, and the same for the optische lange scale, but then you'll have to use the original periscope markings for measuring and that means the measurement will have to be done while the AOB finder is not in use.

Apart from that, i can only suggest maybe there was a download failure or else as Mikayl says could be other backgorund programs

Sorry i can't help more with this particular problem

joe
"Enemy submarines are to be called U-Boats. The term submarine is to be reserved for Allied under water vessels. U-Boats are those dastardly villains who sink our ships, while submarines are those gallant and noble craft which sink theirs." Winston Churchill
joegrundman is offline   Reply With Quote