View Single Post
Old 12-04-07, 12:09 AM   #12
Monica Lewinsky
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 11
Uploads: 0

The lack of a save game option has me putting this game on the shelf of "What a waste of $20 bucks".

I could care less about Xfire and such. The Game is a WASTE of money if you think you can save and continue the battle another day. Don't get me wrong ... I am NOT bashing it.

I dearly love the game. But what is the point of playing the career mode if you can not save and come back another day to finish the battle at a later date and time of your choosing? Taking your sub from 1914 to 1918 is impossible in the career mode unless you want to dedicate a PC to be in the pause mode [and go use another PC/laptop] while you do everthing else in your life.

Because, if you quit, ... everything you accomplished is ... GONE - POOF - Gone!

REAL NICE game, but the lack of a save current game feature is a sign of a company that has their head not on top of their shoulders and their brains are somewhere else - below - Who knows they might be sitting on them [their brains].

VERY disappointed with this game because of the lack of a "SAVE" option.

Don't waste your money on it [buying the game] if you think you can retreive saved games - it is not an option, and from what I read, the company has no intention of fixing or patching the game - EVER. Well, they got my $20 bucks, but Twice Learned at this end. They are not getting anymore money from me (and you?).

Take a PASS on Shells of Fury is my advice.

Sink them all!

Last edited by Monica Lewinsky; 12-04-07 at 12:48 AM.
Monica Lewinsky is offline   Reply With Quote